OEM Sales Specialist
Arm is at the heart of the world’s most sophisticated digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We craft scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and IoT.
The Arm business model involves the designing and licensing of IP rather than the manufacturing and selling of actual semiconductor chips. We license IP to a network of Partners, which includes the world's leading semiconductor and systems companies.
We are seeking an OEM Sales Specialist to work within the Japan Sales Organization with the charter to drive business within the customer base in Japan (Domestic business).
The focus will be on semiconductor manufacturers, OEMs, and major accounts in the areas of automotive, industrial, consumer and mobile communications.
This is a valuable role offering Arm's technology excellence to customers embracing or considering SoCs, ASICs, and ASSPs.
- Develop and drive opportunities with new domestic customers, across multiple lines of business.
- Critical thinking and contribute to existing customers.
- Achieve new sales to ongoing customers to improve customer lifetime value.
- Engage at the management level, such as CxOs, within customer organizations with Arm Executives when required.
- Work with customer's business units, engineering, product management and C level to understand business challenges and identify the best Arm solutions.
- Deliver to quarterly/annual sales revenue and booking, contribution to opportunity identify and Design Win.
- Function in a highly collaborative work environment and influence at all levels, internally and externally.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Proven experience in Sales within the semiconductor industry with a curiosity about IP.
- Proven proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-divisional and multinational environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong and confident communicator with positive relationship building skills.
- Strong commercial understanding with outstanding selling and negotiation skills.
- Confident self-starter that instinctively knows where to spend their time to improve business.
- Ability to travel to domestic and out of region from time to time.
- Proficient Japanese and business level English.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- BA or BSc degree preferred.
- Consistent track record in Account Management with a fast-growing technology business.
- Opportunity to utilize your expertise and drive new sales which positively impacts the business.
- Consistently learn and develop your knowledge in the latest Arm products.
- Cultivate relationships internally and externally.
Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things. If you need support or an accommodation to Be Your Brilliant Self during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.