Partner Program Manager
Arm crafts the technology that lies at the heart of sophisticated digital products, from wireless and consumer entertainment solutions, to networking, storage and enterprise solutions, and to imaging, automotive and security devices. A world leader in processor design, arm’s success is based on licensing agreements with many of the biggest names in electronic industry and semiconductor manufacturing.
The motivated PPM will be encouraged to work collaboratively with the internal Customer Account team, IP Engineers, IP Project Managers and IP Product Marketing team to ensure close relationships with the engineers at our customers. The close relationship will in turn ensure successful and efficient integration of Arm IP in customer products.
We are actively seeking applicants of all backgrounds with a broad base of experience in IP and SoC development, software “aware”, managing and direct interaction with customers, and ability to deliver sophisticated technologies to customers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Ability to learn and understand Arm IP development lifecycles, schedules and deliverables.
- Learning and understanding customer development requirements, risks and challenges, and guiding partners.
- Requires some travel to work across Arm sites and with Arm Customers.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Must be outstanding in a Partner Facing role and working with many different Engineering Teams (internally and externally, locally and globally).
- Familiarity in dealing directly with customer engineering development teams.
- Professional demeanor, with strong attention to detail.
- Process oriented and organized.
- Self-motivated and able to embrace challenges and empower others.
- Knowledge of the product development cycle for sophisticated, high performance SoCs, with proficiency in some or all of: system integration and verification, tape outs, silicon bring up, pre and post silicon activities.
- Critical issue management.
- Ability to influence others and calm under pressure.
- Native Japanese, proficient in English.
- The ability to build trust and rapport with others, think strategically and execute from both arm and customer perspective.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- Experience in any of these roles/or similar: Applications Engineering, Technical Account Management, Project / Program Management, Manager of Engineers.
- Familiarity with Arm products and the ecosystem in which Arm operates.
- Familiarity with development lifecycles for silicon and IP development.
- Forward thinking and pragmatic with regards to problem solving.
- Flair for lateral thinking in problem solving.
- Expectation Management.
- Professional and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Utilize soft skills and technical skills to further enhance the customer relationships.
- Opportunity to collaborate with global teams from other regions.
Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things. If you need support or an accommodation to Be Your Brilliant Self during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.