Technical Project Manager
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Contract: Full time, Permanent
The Central Engineering GPU Group produces graphics hardware and software products for mobile and embedded devices. Our Mali™ Graphics Processor is #1 shipping GPU globally!
We are now entering into a new growth phase to provide new technologies and products for existing and current markets are looking for motivated and hardworking people to join the team. Working with the world’s best companies, making world-leading products based on our IP and alongside the best engineers in the world.
We work in small teams, so your ideas will make a difference and you will have the opportunity to lead, challenge the status quo and ultimately change the world of graphics.
Work with engineering teams across multiple sites to ensure good quality, on-spec, and timely delivery of software tools used as part of development and bring-up of our Graphics processors. The specific responsibilities include project definition, planning, scheduling and execution against committed deadlines.
A solid record across all aspects of the development lifecycle is required, with particular experience in leading multi-year development projects, schedule management and features over an extended time-period.
- Experience in project management delivering software using leading methodologies and agile processes with a proven track record in managing and successful delivery of software projects, ideally from project initiation phase until the product delivery
- Demonstrated ability in building plans from high level requirements to a detailed schedule and the ability to track, monitor and control project activity across multiple locations and disciplines.
- Handling internal project dependencies and relationships to ensure project success showing strong communication and leadership skills, including leading and motivating people locally and globally
- Ability to provide clear concise reporting and leading key stakeholders across the business.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and self-motivated, able to accept new challenges
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Engineering and Project Management experience.
- Experience of hardware/software development flows, processes and practices
- Change management and leading change across large teams
- Experienced user of project planning tools
- Experience liaising with customers, partners and remote development teams
- Formal project management qualification (e.g PMP, Prince2)
What you need to do next
Does this sound like the kind of work that would make you excited to come into work every day? Click apply today!
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it
- Care about the people around you
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic
- Seek and embrace differences
- Encourage curiosity and challenge
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do forward-thinking work in pursuit of Arm's goals
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.