Senior Enhanced Support Engineer
As a Senior VIP Support Engineer within Arm, you will work in a global team focusing on providing a premier end user experience for our senior leadership team. Supporting Windows, Mac & Linux, as well as Mobile solutions and collaboration tools. Striving to continually excel in everything you deliver.
You will support and input to the direction of Executive support and its consistent delivery. This will be achieved through working onsite daily with colleagues and our strategic partners to deliver first class support. The role requires the ability to be flexible and multitask in an ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate will possess a strong sense of ownership, excellent judgment, good communication skills and ability, along with a willingness to take on challenges proactively.
- Proactive and reactive support of our VIP / Executive users on a day-to-day basis throughout Arm offices and time zones.
- Provide appropriate support to our senior leadership and executive community across endpoints, meetings, conferences, and events both on and offsite.
- Accountable for the support of technology however and wherever it is used by the people you support.
- This position will include ability to work on a rotating on-call basis as needed to support executive team.
Required Skills and Experience :
- At least 5 years’ experience of hands on technical IT support of C Suite executives in a technology organization or similar enterprise.
- Extensive experience supporting and diagnosing Microsoft Office 365 suite, Active Directory / Azure AD, Network services and collaboration tools (Zoom, Slack, Teams).
- Consistent track record in dedicated support of key decision makers and C suite executives with a track record of thinking on your feet and a passion to personalize and be responsible for the outcomes and success.
- Flexibility to support users out of hours and offsite as appropriate.
- Experience of consistent and concise communication across all levels of business and technology.
- Ability to support all forms of technology from laptops to audio visual and everything in between.
- High level of technical experience of supporting Windows, MacOS, Linux and mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to communicate with senior leaders across a variety of technical abilities.
- A desire to deliver excellence in user experience through building a rapport with the people you support.
- Hands on, demonstrable experience with supporting events across IT and audio visual
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a team, prioritize tasks, and run multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL!
- Experience working in a global organization.
This position offers an incredible opportunity to join a growing, highly influential organization at the heart of one of the most exciting markets and to lead from the front as the organization engages in a more sophisticated way.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“We value people as individuals and our commitment is to reward people competitively and equitably for the work they do and the skills and experience they bring to Arm. Salary is only one component of Arm’s offering. The total reward package will be shared with candidates during the recruitment and selection process.”
Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things. If you need support or an accommodation to Be Your Brilliant Self during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.