About the Role
How would you like to join Arm at a time of transformation within our Finance team?
It is an exciting time to be at Arm as the business continues to grow and evolve, with an opportunity to develop professionally and gain experience in a fast-paced, encouraging, and knowledgeable Finance team!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Revenue Accounting, this is a key role to support both the Revenue Accounting team and broader Finance teams with various aspects of license and/or royalty revenue accounting. This position is integral in supporting us applying IFRS 15/ASC606 with our evolving business offerings and models.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop commercial finance experience and to have exposure to the Finance Leadership Team in this innovative environment! We are seeking for people with strong accounting knowledge and applicable industry experiences (technology, or other industries with similar business models / revenue streams). Given the unique nature of our business practices and Arm’s industry leading products & platforms, we are looking for people with effective interpersonal skills & collaborative working styles.
What will I be accountable for
- Handle processing of revenue bearing contracts through Arm’s revenue accounting systems in SAP.
- Complete period-end activities to assist with reconciling and reporting accurate revenue figures in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Manager, Revenue Accounting, assist in the preparation of management reporting and forecasting for royalty and licensing revenue.
- Work collaboratively across the team to develop and improve revenue analysis, tools and reporting to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Assist with miscellaneous ad hoc requests as it relates to daily operations.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA is considered a strong asset.
- Experience with SAP or revenue accounting software is a strong asset.
- Proven operational experience working in a finance/accounting function. Relevant/applicable industry experience in Technology is a strong asset.
- Ability to easily navigate Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical mentality with a desire to improve and build-upon existing processes.
- Confidence in presenting, engaging, and collaborating cross-functionally within the Revenue team and the larger Finance organization.
- Highly motivated and outcome driven.
- Common sense & pragmatism with a practical approach to problem solving.
- Able to make good decisions with the drive to follow through on commitments.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt as part of an evolving team.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and craft extraordinary:
We Not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual is responsible for the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion For Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be Your Brilliant Self Be quirky not egocentric Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’ Make trust our default position Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.