Staff/Senior Verification EngineerApply now
Test Our Limits. Your Limits.
Every day the world invents something new to put our chips to the test. You can do the same. Because verification at Arm goes way, way beyond debugging – it’s solving the novel problems behind tech that barely exists yet. It’s working at the bleeding edge of machine learning, simulation software, model checking and hardware prototyping systems. It’s thinking the unthinkable and being sure we’re ready for it.
Work At The Very Edge
At Arm, you’re in a position to influence 95% of the world’s connected devices and all of their applications. Healthcare, infrastructure, virtual reality… you’ll affect hundreds, if not thousands of industries worldwide, racing towards new milestones in human endeavour.
Learning And Development
Whether you want to learn a new programming language, explore your management potential or witness the latest innovations at industry conferences, we promise you both the freedom and the support to develop when you want it.
We'll always encourage you to take plenty of annual leave, so you stay fresh and inspired. But you know what really does it? When we encourage you to take an extended, paid four-week sabbatical after 4 years of service.
You're a human being, not a resource. So it's important to us that we're there for you at significant points in your life. Whether you're having kids, acting as a primary care giver or have lost a loved one, our flexible progressive leave allows you to put your family first without worrying about your career.
We create a safe space for you to look after your mental and physical health, with support ranging from medical insurance to the workplace mental health platform, Unmind. Alongside a growing number of onsite gyms, yoga, cycling and running clubs. All of which comes with a flexible working policy, so you can live life and be your brilliant self.
As a Staff or Senior Verification Engineer, you will act as an experienced verification engineer in the Arm GPU Hardware Verification group in Ra’anana Israel. We are open for different level of seniority and would propose the position to a succesful candidate according to our standards level.
Arm’s GPU Verification Team is responsible for developing the Mali™ range of graphics processors. Mali™ is the most sold GPU in the world, and the diverse, highly motivated, and creative engineers of the GPU team are dreaming up improvements and technology that will make it even better.
Job Purpose & Accountabilities:
- Planning, defining, and writing Verification methods, plans and test-plans.
- Ownership of verification environment blocks including planning, implementing, testing and debugging.
- Working closely with the Product, Architecture and Design teams to deliver the product.
- Taking part in the day-to-day verification team tasks (System Verilog UVM).
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Software Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in HW Verification developing methodologies and implementation.
- Experience and understanding of Random Verification concepts, methodologies, and Environments
- Wide knowledge of Coverage driven verification techniques
- Experience in System Verilog and System Verilog UVM.
- Verilog development of agents and test-benches
- Experience in Unix environment including scripting (Python, Perl) and continuous integration (CI) techniques.
- Excellent system view capabilities and debug skills.
- Creative, dynamic thinker and problem solver, open minded with strong analytical skills.
- Fast starter of new technologies and standards.
- Versatile and ready to work in a dynamic working environment.
- Teammate with multi-tasking ability and good social skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience with ARM processors or with graphic processors units.
- Knowledge of Design for verification techniques.
- Logic Design experience – advantage
- Verification team leading – advantage
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
Arm is proud to have a set of behaviors that differentiate our talent in the marketplace. These are embedded in all our roles and applicants are encouraged to evidence their attitudes/behaviors as part of the application process:
- Operates effectively and openly in teams and shares both knowledge and success with others
- Builds strong and lasting relationships based on mutual trust
- Actively seeks out and encourages alternative viewpoints and ideas
- Applies critical thinking to select the best way forward
- Demonstrates a positive approach gaining insight from team experiences and is receptive to feedback
- Is passionate about the success of others and actively provides support for their development
- Listens and explores alternative perspectives before carefully shaping work that will deliver impactful results
- Persuades rather than pushes when influencing colleagues
- Demonstrates a conducive, can-do approach.
- Thinks and acts in the best interests of our customers and partners
- Strives to achieve the best outcomes for Arm and our customers
You will get to utilise your engineering skills to build support for the technologies and influence millions of devices for years to come. You will be able to drive and bring your ideas to a wider group of our leading experts, build your technical leadership and influencing skills and build towards becoming an established and recognised expert within the existing team.
As the team is growing in Israel, there are different options to take your career to the next level, we typically see our senior engineers evolving onwards to being a People Manager, an Architect or a broader Principal Engineer. There is no wrong answer here, and so we happily support and guide you towards which ever path best resonates for you.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
We have a friendly and high-performance working environment, where Arm offers a competitive benefits package in Israel.
Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things. If you need support or an accommodation to Be Your Brilliant Self during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. We empower groups/teams to determine their hybrid working pattern, with an expected minimum attendance in the office of 20% per month, depending on the work, level of experience and team’s needs. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution.
Life At Arm
Life in the office doesn't get any better. Especially when those offices are as sleek as ours. And the people are as creative and intuitive. Combine that with our popular ‘we, not I' mindset and you enjoy the kind of teamwork and togetherness rarely found elsewhere. We share so much in common, not least the same passion for progress, but we also welcome each other's diversity. Because, ultimately, we love to inspire and be inspired every day.