A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Travel Co-ordinator to join the Global Arm Travel Team.
Our Travel team works in a fast-paced environment, on a number of exciting projects and events as well as supporting travellers globally with day-to-day requests and ensuring compliance of the travel policy for duty of care purposes.
- Respond to first line travel enquiries via the Shared Travel inbox providing superb customer service
- Triage and raise any issues to the Global Travel Manager
- Maintain and engage with travellers on the Business Travel Slack channel and People Hub travel desk
- Assist with raising travel PO’s and work closely with the finance team to settle any travel supplier invoices
- Co-ordinating and supporting visa documentation for travellers
- Provide travel booking assistance from time to time
- Support day to day ad-hoc travel enquiries from relocations, general queries and corporate card applications
- General administration
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a corporate business travel role or similar organization/role
- Strong digital literacy and proficient use of Microsoft office package; Excel, Word and Powerpoint etc
- Ability to work under pressure with exceptional prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to collaborate closely with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Friendly and collaborative
- Proactive, self-starter and learning agility
- Confident to make suggestions and continually find ways to improve services and processes
‘Nice to Have’ Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with Concur Travel (Online Booking Tool)
- Working knowledge of the Travel Industry and understanding of travel acronyms
Arm offers a competitive reward package, RSUs and annual bonus in addition to healthcare support. As well as other benefits such as an on-site gym and social events that are organized within the company.
Arm offers a hybrid approach to home and office working to provide an adaptable experience for all employees and are flexible in accommodating requirements based on individual needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. We empower groups/teams to determine their hybrid working pattern, with an expected minimum attendance in the office of 20% per month, depending on the work, level of experience and team’s needs. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution.