As part of the stock administration team within the Finance function, you will help facilitate the administration of the company's equity compensation programs globally from our Cambridge office location. You will interact directly with employees, executives, our external vendors and internal business partners.
If you would like to be a part of this phenomenal team and have experience as outlined below we would love to hear from you!
- Assist with coordinating Arm's equity plans in the various countries in which restricted awards are extended, which includes the following:
- Process Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) and Performance Stock Unit (PSU) grants, cancellations and releases, and ensure the system of record is accurately maintained for reporting purposes.
- Partner with the Reward Team, Legal, Tax, Payroll and Accounting teams to ensure we are in compliance with global reporting and compliance requirements.
- Respond to employee questions timely and accurately to resolve or escalate issues.
- Provide support for other departmental activities or special projects as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
Degree in accounting or finance preferred or proven experience
Prior stock administration experience with a foreign private issuer trading on a U.S. stock exchange
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience presenting and partnering with cross-functional teams.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) Level I or Level II.
We can offer exciting, interesting work within a diverse team. Arm's growth trajectory will ensure career progression and the opportunity to have a significant impact on our success.
Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things. If you need support or an accommodation to Be Your Brilliant Self during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.