Senior Manager, Threat Defence & Analytics
Interested in defending a global tech company from the latest cyber threats? Arm is seeking a hardworking Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager to join our Threat Defence and Analytics (TDA) team, proactively defending Arm against cyber-attacks.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to develop Arm’s Threat Intelligence capability where you will help to deliver a new function that builds a deep understanding of active threats targeting Arm and its partner ecosystem. You will operationalize threat intelligence throughout the security organisation and wider business to proactively protect Arm by validating and improving security defences and situational awareness whilst acting as a senior authority for security intelligence and other security related matters.
In addition to playing an integral role in Arm’s TDA function, you are encouraged to work with senior internal customers and third-party partners on refining cyber security intelligence processes, as well as leading initiatives to deliver tailored practical security intelligence for Arm functions.
Why join Arm’s Security team!
We are at an exciting moment in our transformation! Arm has an ambitious vision to develop technology that invisibly enables opportunity for a globally connected population. To achieve this, Arm is growing rapidly and developing new products. With new business capabilities, Arm is encountering new security challenges that require a thoughtful, adaptable approach to strengthen its cyber defence strategy.
We enable Arm to be successful by delivering scalable and defendable security services that not only provide for the protection of Arm, customer & partner data, but that provides for an advantage in a highly competitive industry.
- You will develop, lead, and operationalize Arm’s TI program in conjunction with security partners across the business.
- Monitoring and analysing external and internal cyber threat data to assess the risk to Arm.
- Consolidating intelligence feeds and sources.
- Inform, draft, and edit high quality regular threat intelligence summaries and assessed reporting products.
- Be an extraordinary partner with external organisations across the Semiconductor industry to promote Arm’s external threat Intelligence and security profile.
- Delivering reports and recommendations to enable effective security mitigation and remediation.
- Providing threat intelligence support to Security Operations teams during security incidents.
- Analyse internal risk and security controls to identify existing security weaknesses.
- Act as a technical authority, as well as a domain guide for threat intelligence.
- Develop & implement effective threat identification and assessment processes, including playbooks for obtaining, monitoring, assessing, classifying severity, and responding to evolving threats and vulnerabilities.
- Leadership of deploying new capabilities aligned with Threat Intelligence strategy and recommending improvements to Arm’s cyber defence posture.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the production, development, and dissemination of security intelligence.
- You should have an extensive, up to date understanding of the tools, techniques and procedures of targeted Threat Actors and insight into present and future trends.
- Able to independently tackle sophisticated problems and dynamically implement solutions, coaching others as the need arises.
- You have a flare for leadership and are confident in leading cross-organisation cyber initiatives involving senior leaders, as well as developing & mentoring colleagues.
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills to influence partners, and vendors at a tactical & strategic level.
- Influencing and driving the security agenda across key business units.
- Ability to deliver accurate analysis that minimises bias and error.
- Ability to produce presentations with written and numeric material to a high standard, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Can act on own initiative but also utilise others expertise when appropriate.
- Ability to work efficiently, independent of assistance or supervision.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- BSc or higher in relevant subject (e.g., Cyber Security, Information Security), or equivalent evidenced experience.
- Applicable professional qualification e.g., CISSP, GCIH, GIAC, GCFE, SANS Certifications.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products.
Our technology enables the generation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip containing our intellectual property. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies. With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, creative and highly hardworking people.
Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things. If you need support or an accommodation to Be Your Brilliant Self during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.