Senior HR Advisor - 12 month FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for an expert Senior HR Advisor to join our People Enablement team!
This post will be based in Cambridge and will support our UK and Ireland business.
People Enablement is the local face of the People team at Arm and in this role, you will work alongside your colleagues to provide a multi-site, professional HR advisory service to support the business in achieving its operational and long-term objectives.
- Delivering a proactive and flexible HR service
- Coaching, guiding and advising managers on a wide range of people management topics and employee relations (ER) queries ensuring a fair, consistent and legally compliant approach is taken
- Managing ER cases which typically includes performance, well-being, whistleblowing, and investigations.
- Supporting the People Advisory team in resolution of queries
- Supporting the design and implementation of change management projects including reorganisations and merger and acquisition activities.
- Supporting the delivery of local People Plans to enable the regional strategic priorities. This includes:
- Using data and insights to drive the local people agenda
- Implementing initiatives in support of employee engagement
- Planning and delivery of development activities in partnership with Talent Development
- Supporting the local diversity and inclusion (D&I) programme to help develop and retain a diverse group of talented people
- Delivering outstanding services to our customers by collaborating with colleagues across the team including Mergers & Acquisitions, Global Mobility, Internal Communications, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition and Reward.
Our people are a key enabler of our business strategy, we want to attract and retain talented people to make sure that we remain at the leading edge of the technology industry.
We would love to hear from you if you have the below experience!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a HR professional with sound employment law knowledge, performance management, change management and engagement.
- Able to advise in an authentic way and have excellent influencing skills.
- Strong communication, coaching and social skills.
- Good judgement and analytical skills to assess options and craft solutions, whilst identifying and evaluating risks.
- Confident with using and interpreting data for reporting purposes and to identify trends to inform our priorities.
- We strive to build a collaborative, results driven approach and having a customer-centric approach will be important.
- Passionate about continuous improvement and employee engagement helping us maintain Arm's unique culture.
- To identify, understand and address needs, you will need to be a superb communicator, who cares deeply about building relationships.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to progress and prioritise a multi-faceted workload and manage systems and processes effectively.
- Due to the highly collaborative environment in Arm travel to various locations within the UK and Ireland, and occasionally internationally may be required.
We strive to be the best company to work for in our sector with sustainable high engagement and excellent results. We are passionate about conserving the best aspects of our unique culture and perpetuating what attracts people to join and remain at Arm, making life at Arm a truly engaging and rewarding experience.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.