Senior Content Developer - 9 months Fixed Term Contract.
Senior Content Developer to start in October or November 2021 - 9 months Fixed Term Contract - Flexible Location (UK only)
We are looking for a Senior Content Developer to join the Content Services team in Arm's Partner Enablement group on a 6-month fixed-term contract.
Our Content Developers work with exciting projects that really impact the world and help Arm's partners achieve their goals, making Arm their number one choice. Content Developers are responsible for building the product and technical content for products on the Arm Developer website.
What will I be accountable for?
To promote and demonstrate the Arm core beliefs and behaviours, the successful candidate will be accountable for a variety of tasks that are broadly defined as follows:
- Producing and maintaining content for the Arm Developer website in collaboration with Arm's technical communications, application engineering, and product development teams.
- Working closely with the product development teams to acquire source information from personal investigations, internal project documentation, and interviews with domain specialists.
- Ensuring that our content is useful and discoverable, and meets the needs of our users.
- Ensuring that the content follows our corporate standards and promoting their use.
- Occasionally producing concepts and wireframes, and providing recommendations on user experience to the wider team.
- Highlighting areas of improvement on design and development of the website.
- Experience of working with a web Content Management System (CMS), preferably Sitecore.
- An active interest in technology, and an ability to learn about Arm’s products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and problem solving skills.
- The ability to maintain precision while producing and editing technical content.
- Creativity and an open mind.
- You can work to a project plan, multi-task, and work well within a team and with others around Arm.
- Some commercial experience.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver or similar).
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design frameworks an advantage.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.