SAP SD SME
The purpose of the SAP Sales Specialist (Incl. EMS and GTS) role is to ensure that Arm Enterprise IT (EIT) is designing innovative, robust and scalable solutions.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, proactive individual with experience in interpreting business requirements to design technical solutions. You should be someone who is able to work closely with customers, architects, business analysts, project managers, developers and others to ensure solutions enable business outcomes without compromising EIT’s ability to deliver.
- Design detailed solutions for new and existing enhancements based on the analysis of business goals, objectives and needs.
- Ensure technical correctness and completeness of designs for deployment, including alignment to architecture principles/standards, strategic platforms and integration with existing systems.
- Analyse the current IT portfolio environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deep Experience with SAP S/4 HANA (SD), SAP GTS, SAP EMS (Entitlements) and SAP BTP (CPI & Fiori)
- Experience working on Order to Cash processes
- Experience in developing and working in partnership with external consultancies and strategic technology partners.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment with multiple customers.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Technical experience with vendor platforms in the ERP, CRM, Integration, and Analytics spaces
- Experience in digital transformational programmes
We offer a competitive reward package including annual bonus, RSUs, healthcare and wellness support. As well as other benefits such as a supplementary pension, and 25 days annual leave (with option to buy an additional 5 days per year). There's even an on-site gym in Cambridge and social events organised within the company!
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. We empower groups/teams to determine their hybrid working pattern, with an expected minimum attendance in the office of 20% per month, depending on the work, level of experience and team’s needs. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution.