Recruitment Marketing Specialist
We are looking for Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our global TA team to help us attract diverse talent globally.
You will play a key role in elevating our employer brand though content creation, optimisation, and enabling others to create recruitment marketing content that brings to life our Core Beliefs, EVP, dedication to DEI and the authentic experiences of our people.
- Write and help brand ambassadors tell stories of what it's like to work at Arm.
- Use data to understand and report on the performance of various recruitment marketing campaigns and activities. Suggest and implement improvements as needed.
- In collaboration with our internal and external partners (media agency, key attraction platforms, internal marketing teams, partner organisations etc.) maintain and build a content plan.
- Help upskill hiring teams to be confident in sourcing, attracting and engaging with potential candidates.
- Develop and maintain our careers site to keep it relevant and updated for people considering a career at Arm (content plan, user journeys, creation of content, etc.)
- Bring creative ideas and to solve new challenges as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in owning the implementation of at least some of the areas of recruitment marketing
- Strong writing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop the right voice for each platform
- Analytical and data driven
- Capability to establish relationships internally and externally
- Open to learning new technologies, ways of working and working in a team
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a global role
- Understanding of graphic design and video production
This is a great opportunity to build on the experience you have in employee branding, copywriting and using metrics to show results and drive decisions, and grow in a global organisation with keen interest in elevating its employer brand.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.