Procurement Process and Systems Specialist
In this role you will be part of the Procurement Operations team, which sits within Group Procurement. The role will focus on Procurement Process and Systems and how we can simplify and automate. In addition, you will be responsible for managing our 3rd party service delivery.
- Support delivery of Procurement Operations priorities
- Provide support to any Ariba related projects or enhancements, including testing
- Maintain standard Procurement process and system training materials to ensure they align to system enhancements and Procurement policy
- Management and updates of Procurement Intranet Page
- Identify and deliver Procurement system and process improvements
- Day to day point of contact and management of service delivery partners
- Work collaboratively with procurement function colleagues, Arm business stakeholders/customers and procurement system support and development partners
- Support delivery of Procurement process and technology improvements
- Maintain procurement data steward role, including procurement category tree
- Deliver procurement training for individuals and small groups
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key business function stakeholders, E.g., Finance, Legal, IT and business customer groups
- Ownership of issues and problem solutions within defined resposibility areas
- Support defined tasks related to Ariba improvements or enhancements, including testing.
- Performance managament of service delivery partners in line with SLAs, ensuring service improvement measurement are in place
- Develop a process to ensure that standard operating procedures are reviewed and maintained and co-ordinate the delivery of this
- Maintain learning material for procurement intranet and supplier area of Arm.com
- Maintain the group procurement continuous service improvement tracker
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient Ariba User of both S2P and Contract Workspace modules
- Good understanding of procurement lifecycle concepts and procedures and how they fit together
- Experience of communicating and influencing at all levels both internally and externally
- Experience of managing outsourced service delivery partners
- Experience of developing training materials and delivering training
- Experience of developing standard operating procedures
- Experience of identifying and implementing continuous service improvement
If you have the above experience we would love to hear from you!
We are offering a hybrid approach to home and office working to provide an adaptable experience for all employees. We expect some working time to be spent in office, to promote a strong collaborative environment with good team integration but are accommodating to different home working requirements.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.