Enterprise Solution Architect
Are you looking for an exciting new chance to build on your experience working on business-led change initiatives? Arm is changing the future of computing across multiple sectors from mobile clients and automotive through to Hyperscalers and embedded devices. And we're doing this together with our broad ecosystem of partners and for the benefit of everyone.
You will be part of Arm’s Enterprise IT Architecture practice and work across the portfolio of projects to provide architectural guidance and solutions to business challenges that are aligned to strategy and EIT roadmaps. You will also be responsible for technical leadership and direction to development and delivery teams, ensuring delivery of your designs is adequately stewarded and also collaborating across teams to find opportunities for new technologies.
- Interpret Business Needs
- Collaborate with senior leaders to identify future technology innovations and evolutions that have potential to address business ambitions
- Develop solutions designs (HLD) and roadmaps aligned to the Domain target
- Maintain mapping between Capabilities, Applications and Data
- Assess and Apply Technology
- Be creative in the use of existing technologies
- Work with members of the technical communities to develop and establish reference patterns for Platforms and Solutions
- Look ahead for opportunities with new technologies and applications
- Technical leadership
- Ownership of solution pattern and approach, responsible for sign-off on designs and ensuring alignment to target and roadmaps
- Ensure all architecture views are covered adequately by designs
- Present Designs at necessary Governance forums
- Supports change initiatives and technical communities, guiding and helping teams and partners to align with the overall enterprise architecture
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent planning, facilitation and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives and contexts
- Proven project governance and leadership experiences
- Ability to define multiple solution options to business problems
- Working knowledge of Business Analysis, Programme Management and Cybersecurity practices
- Understanding of application development methodologies
- Expert knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and platforms
- Excellent knowledge of cloud based services and platforms across multiple providers
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Excellent knowledge and experience of LoB software applications and platforms in Commercial and Operational areas of the business, i.e. Salesforce, SAP, CLM, ServiceNow, Mulesoft...etc.
- Practical knowledge of TOGAF and Archimate
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Formal qualifications in development languages or application platforms
- TOGAF and Archimate certifications
- Experience of the semi-conductor industry or other Engineering based organisations
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. We empower groups/teams to determine their hybrid working pattern, with an expected minimum attendance in the office of 20% per month, depending on the work, level of experience and team’s needs. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution.