Digital Project Manager - Websites (12 months FTC)
About the Role
The Enterprise Marketing team is seeking a Digital Project Manager to work alongside our existing Programme Manager to liaise with a series of website leads around their website launches to ensure successful delivery. The successful candidate will work with a range of internal stakeholders and development agencies across design, content, testing, security, legal, service transition and reporting to strengthen and scale existing process and documentation that builds to a mini centre of excellence across our digital portfolio.
Subject matter expertise within website project life cycle, excellent communications and organisation skills are a must.
What will you be accountable for?
- Proactively work with website owners on their project plans, statement of work and high-level requirements
- Build out a consistent set of design and development ops
- Work with IT teams and development agencies to schedule relevant compatibility, usability, security and accessibility testing
- Triage and track the priority bugs following testing phases
- Partner with the Programme Manager to police the launch of new websites against an established set of launch criteria, attending website go live calls
- Maintain a register of our relevant digital estate, the technologies, agencies and key contacts
- Share digital best practice across the Arm teams, upskill existing Arm resources through tools and training
- Identify economies of scale and make recommendations around cost savings and process improvements
Who you are?
- Excellent at influencing and motivating individuals and teams
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Superb communication and organization skills, confident interacting at multiple levels of the organization
- You demonstrate drive, energy and resilience to work
- You are approachable, confident and friendly manner, able to challenge appropriately
- 4-5 years of experience in website and digital project lifecycle
- Sound understanding of website development, technologies, and testing methodology
- Familiarity with website monitoring, performance, and analytics tools
- Good troubleshooting background and problem-solving skills
- Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban)
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.