Digital Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover
Are you an experienced digital marketer with an interest in technology, with a passion for delivering results and adding value through collaboration? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, global, dynamic environment? If this sounds like you and you would like to join a highly motivated team, we have an exciting opportunity in Cambridge, UK for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Architecture and Technology Group (ATG) on a 12-month maternity cover contract.
ATG is at the very heart of Arm and its ecosystem. The group shapes the technology of tomorrow by defining the architecture specifications of Arm-based systems. The small ATG Marketing team collaborates closely with other marketing teams throughout the business to promote these specifications to key decision makers and influencers in a wide range of partner companies, from silicon designers to end product manufacturers, across various vertical industries.
In this multifaceted role, you will utilise your strong collaboration and organisational skills to champion ATG’s needs in a cross-group web upgrade programme, lead the creation of content across groups aligned with ATG’s priorities, support various campaigns, and ensure the correctness of published content working closely with ATG product managers and architects. You will put your interpersonal skills to immediate use building your network and key stakeholder relationships across ATG, other marketing teams, technical content authors, etc. You will also ensure that day-to-day processes are followed (including doing it yourself!) such as the document publication process.
As we expect to continue to work from home during Covid-19, being a self-starter is crucial. To allow a handover period with the incumbent, we would prefer that you could start in April 2021.
- Represent ATG’s needs in a cross-group web upgrade programme
- Ensure web analytics reports are created and evolve to support new metrics requirements
- Analyse and use data to drive decisions and changes in ATG Marketing’s output
- Work with ATG product managers and architects and with other groups to maintain a prioritised list of required content to support various campaigns and ensure that it gets delivered
- Monitor delivery of cross-group web and content updates
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Proven digital marketing experience with understanding of SEO and experience of Google Analytics, Adobe or similar
- Experience of building customer journeys and UX
- You can confidently build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise effectively and manage multiple workstreams
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team and can adapt as needed.
- You handle and socialise change positively and enthusiastically.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.