Customer Success Analyst - 12 month FTC
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Every single day more than 45 million Arm-based chips are shipped by our partners into products that enhance the human experience; connecting people, improving lives and making the impossible possible. From the sensor to the cloud and all points in between, Arm is shaping the smart connected world.
Our advanced processor designs have provided the intelligence in over 95 billion silicon chips now powering products from smartphones to supercomputers, medical devices to agricultural sensors and base stations to servers. With thousands of technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we collaborate to drive innovation into all areas compute is possible.
As a Customer Success Analyst, you will be working for Arm’s Customer Success Team which is responsible for ensuring that Arm's customers can be as successful as possible when using our IP. This includes ensuring we are engaging with our partners, are providing the right level of technical support, documentation and training to customers using Arm IP and software development tools. Our success is built upon working collaboratively across the company to understand our partners’ experience with us and how we can make that experience more fluid and effortless. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in improving our customer processes by analysing customer data and utilising insight and data to prioritise continual improvement initiatives.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Capture, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
• Provide timely answers/ solutions utilising data and visualisation tools to answer business problems.
• Define appropriate metrics and performance indicators for customer success.
• Prepare regular reports to support the use of these metrics with the corresponding analysis of trend using business analytics reporting tools
• Manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets
• Build data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
• Capture requirements for improvements and enhancements to our customer data
• Liaise with internal colleagues to fully understand data content and improve the 360 view of the customer
Required Technical Skills
• Tableau/ Power BI
• Basic knowledge of Salesforce
• Data Visualisation Techniques
• Data/ Business Analysis
Desirable Technical Skills
• Jira Usage
• Confluence Usage
• Project Management
• Demonstrable experience in Data Analysis
• Excellent numerical, statistical and analytical skills
• Knowledge of data analysis tools, data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
• Data Visualisation skills
• Customer Centric
• Dedication to quality task delivery
• Demonstrates a can-do attitude
• Ability to tackle complex problems in reasonable time
• Ability to work as part of a global team
• Ability to work under supervision as well as independently
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.