Job Overview: Arm is seeking a PR specialist to join our U.S.-based External Communications team. This is an exciting role focused on technical product PR across the US and EMEA. There will be opportunities for broader support on corporate PR activity. Do you have previous agency or in-house experience working with technical B2B brands? We are looking for a teammate who has a passion for PR and can confidently articulate brand messaging and product announcements to a media audience. If you understand the value of storytelling and in the market for a new PR challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
With the support of the wider PR team, this candidate will partner with the Automotive and Infrastructure Lines of Business across proactive PR activities, product launches, events, and more. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the current media, technology, and competitive landscape. A successful candidate will support analyst relations activities as needed and gain valuable experience in the wider external comms mix, supporting activity across the content and social media functions!
- Working closely with the Arm PR team and agency to plan and implement product launches, events, and proactive PR activity
- Collaborating closely with various team members across the business to ensure key messaging is effectively reaching our media audiences
- Engaging with a broad range of media from semiconductor and electronics trade press to business and regional contacts
- Maintain metrics and reporting mechanism for measuring communication effectiveness
- Supporting analyst relations activities on an as needed basis
Required Skills and Experience :
- 3-5 years of PR-specific experience, either agency or in-house, with a focus on B2B technology
- A teammate with experience working in partnership with different internal and external teams to successfully launch products and build your company/client’s position as a thought leader in relevant markets
- A passion for storytelling. An ability to tailor content for different audience types
- Experience in creative development and copywriting for a B2B / technology audience
- Outstanding written and verbal skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization and externally with media contacts
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment and working on multiple projects at once
We are offering a hybrid approach to home and office working to provide an adaptable experience for all employees.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things. If you need support or an accommodation to Be Your Brilliant Self during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team’s needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.