North America Partner Manager
Boston, MA Date Posted Jun. 23, 2022 Category Sales
North America Partner Manager
*can work remotely from the following locations - MA, MD, PA , NY, NJ, NC, FL*
Role to develop the activities, strategy and relationships driving Arm adoption and Partner success. With high autonomy, key responsibilities include developing professional long-term relationships with management, technical and marketing personnel at the Partner, combined with crafting and reliably driving innovative account strategies. With clear goals and objectives, this person will be managing the East North America and key Global Partners.
In this role one will own and proactively handle all business aspects of the relationship with the Partner; maintain a detailed knowledge of Arm products and services; and regularly gain, understand and disseminate internally information on Arm’s Partners and competition.
Working in a flexible and ample manner with Arm’s different Line of Business, Licensing, Finance and Legal teams, it is fundamental to understand and address Partner’s requirements, while keeping a deep
understanding of Intellectual Property license agreements.
- Expand and use the network inside the Partners, identify and develop key relationships, gain understanding of the Partner’s alternative options, Arm opportunities and decision-making processes and players;
- Keep a clear understanding on the landscape, it’s trends, acquisition activities, sales volume and other financial projections affecting the Partner:
- Organization, reporting structure, influencers, budget and purchasing processes;
- Strengths, weaknesses, target markets and end customers as well the nature, scope and importance of events;
- Detect and develop business opportunities while protecting ARM’s position and core business;
- Covering both financial and strategic goals, craft and optimally drive innovative plans;
Crucial Success Factors:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in solution selling in the semiconductor market
- Detailed understanding of semiconductor systems
- Broad understanding of IP, processors, EDA industry and SoC design
- Complete knowledge of IP agreements
- In-depth knowledge of ARM’s product portfolio is preferred;
- Understanding of revenue recognition is preferred;
What sets you apart?:
- Capacity to target and develop strong network of relationships with key personnel at Partner;
- Flexibility and ability to develop self-directed activity, orchestrating a broad collaborative teamwork with Partner and inside Arm– FAE, licensing, finance, marketing, legal.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most sophisticated digital products! Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, and enterprise infrastructure. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Some of the benefits to look forward to are:
- Competitive compensation packages with a paid sabbatical every 4 years - start earning towards your sabbatical from the 1st day of employment!
- Up to 6% matching on 401k, medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Family first thinking with outstanding paternal leave, PTO, and flexible hybrid work environment
Desired behaviors for this role:
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare work environment and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to surpass ordinary and craft extraordinary
- We Not I
- Passion For Progress
- Be Your Brilliant Self
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.