Job header section
Information Developer Intern
job navigation section
Internships at Arm
Most people know Arm and the scale at which our advanced core processors are changing the world. But not everyone knows our name. They do know our partners, though. Because those tiny processors are a driving force behind the biggest names in tech. Not only in Silicon Valley, but 70% of technology used by the world’s population – from your smartphone to the world’s fastest supercomputer.
What better place to get an internship? We put our trust in you to work on big, global projects because you'll have our world-class mentors on your side, giving you just the right combination of freedom and support. And what if you want to focus on becoming an expert in certain skills? We're with you there too – creating your own development roadmap paired with your choice workshops.
Information Developer Intern
The Partner Enablement Group is looking for a hard-working and motivated intern to join the team developing technical documentation for Arm’s physical design products such as SRAM memory blocks and standard cell libraries. This position offers the opportunity to be closely involved with design teams and customers.
What will I be accountable for?
- Helping produce externally-facing technical content for a wide variety of products in collaboration with Arm’s product development and technical marketing teams. In particular, physical IP teams.
- Developing automation to improve the efficiency and accuracy of technical content creation.
- Ensuring that the technical content meets the requirements of the end users.
What education is required?
We are welcoming someone with a Bachelor's Degree with at least 3.0 GPA in the following relevant Degrees, but not limited to:
- Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- User Experience
- Active curiosity about technology, and a willingness to learn about Arm’s products.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to forge relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Excellent time leadership skills, taking time to drive your own development, while also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
- The ability to maintain diligence and precision while producing and editing highly-specialized material, carefully shaping your work to deliver truly impactful results
- Creativity, possessing curiosity and a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
Familiarity with one or more of the following:
- Semiconductor/integrated circuits knowledge.
- Microprocessors at an architectural level.
- Python, Perl, or other scripting language.
- HTML, XML
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Life at Arm
There's an open and casual atmosphere here that's so characteristic of Arm. We build spaces for continuous learning and creative expression. No matter the level of person you're approaching, they're always ready for a down-to-earth conversation. And it's easy to make friends with such a diverse network of graduates, interns and apprentices all sticking together. Because diversity is essential to how we innovate – one reason why we're promoting more women into leadership positions.
Everything Made Possible
Just how far do the possibilities of Arm's tech stretch? AI, Machine Learning, IoT… billions of people use our technology every day, spanning countless nations, industries and applications. So much so, there's virtually never a time or place we're not with you.