We need an enthusiastic and trusted licensing specialist with outstanding communication skills!
We have an opening for a highly motivated, proactive self-starter with an enquiring mind, who loves handling complex challenges.
The successful candidate would excel in coordinating and prioritising multiple tasks. You will effectively manage periods of high personal workload and demands on your time. Whilst being super flexible to the agile way of working.
We are the leading provider of intellectual property (IP) to the semiconductor industry. Ninety percent of our revenue is generated by license fees and royalties, which include some of the World’s largest and most innovative electronics companies!
We focus on design and research development; we place greater emphasis on the creation of ideas and technical methods than on the acquisition of physical assets.
Our assets are our people, patent portfolios, design methods and experience.
You will be an enthusiastic and trusted licensing support assistance with exceptional communication skills looking for a new challenge. With a passion to support customer and ensure they are fully supported from start to end, working collaboratively across different functions to ensure the customers that you are supporting is getting all the support they need in a timely manner.
A key strength will be your ability to collaborate with customers, understand and validate their request. Providing solutions and identifying the best solution in the context of a pre-existing and technically complex delivery solution.
- We Support Customers by enabling requested licensed IP for download via the DesignStart portal, and provide ongoing customer support, including customer inquiries, product download issue, account management, etc.
- Support all customers with their product delivery inquiries; be the point of contact to help address issues for the customer by working internally across various teams that will need to help resolve the issue.
- Build and maintain special relationships with internal partners, licensees, as well as third party Foundry Partners and Customers.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting request by management with fast turn-around to ensure request is being fulfilled efficiently by utilising various analytics tools.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have experience performing license or royalty compliance analysis at either a nationally-recognized accounting firm or a top tier software or hardware company and Licensor (Rights Owner)
- Working knowledge and understanding of the semiconductor/IP industry and compliance methodologies is considered a significant advantage
- IP License Compliance operations understanding as it relates to Royalty recognition
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.