Contracts Coordinator (fixed term contract x2)
The Information Technology group at Arm provides a variety of services to support existing and future commercial activities through working closely with the global enterprise to develop business change initiatives. Our team collaborates with wider Arm to deliver value through business change to support Arm's growth in an agile, resilient and scalable way.
The Commercial Fulfilment Team are responsible for ensuring the fulfilment of Arms contractual obligations to Arm’s customers. The team provides a range of business services, principally revolving around the execution of contracts and the delivery of Arm’s Intellectual Property.
These positions will support the CFT team to maintain SLA’s whilst also participating in the introduction and integration of Digital Data Transformation programmes.
Flexibility is required as the successful candidates will help to provide back-up to the core CFT team to allow the continuation of business whilst also assisting on the strategic projects, depending on business need.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAY-TO-DAY CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION, TO INCLUDE:
• Contract execution: signature & delivery of IP
• Data entry of contracts into internal systems (SAP, ServiceNow).
• Assisting with customer support and other administrative tasks as and when required.
• Assisting with the analysis of transaction data and order history to support data migration activities:
• Research, analyse & cleanse data according to set rules, internal policy and compliance regulations.
• Identify duplicates, inaccuracies and discrepancies, query with internal stakeholders, make connections and accurate data.
• Ensuring consistent, comprehensive and accurate Master Data.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors Degree or 2yrs+ work experience of working in a lively commercial environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills are required to interact effectively within the team and to connect with internal partners.
• Process driven with the ability to work logically and methodically following set procedure/guidelines.
• Flexible with the ability to adapt to multifaceted roles.
• Ability to solve problems proactively with minimal support and mentorship.
• A high attention to detail is crucial.
• Knowledge of, or experience in Data Analysis/Data mapping would be an advantage.
• Experience in SAP, SalesForce, ServiceNow & DocuSign is desired but not essential.
• Good IT Skills, particularly Excel and other databases would be beneficial.
DESIRED BEHAVIOURS FOR THIS ROLE
• Proactive, reliable and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to take responsibility for their own workload whilst handling opposing pressures and prioritise appropriately.
• A positive, flexible, friendly demeanor
• Willingness to work occasional additional hours to support business critical activities.
• Please note that this is a Fixed Term Contract position for 8 months.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.