Digital Marketing Coordinator (Fixed term Contract)
We are excited to expand our team and are looking for a marketing coordinator who has a passion for marketing and an interest in IoT technology. We are looking for someone who can take responsibility of digital and content coordination for a range of marketing activities targeted at our cutting-edge technology and programs tailored for the IoT and Embedded market.
About this role
You will be coordinating the group’s technical and product marketing content online; executing digital marketing strategy; and liaising with some of the leading experts in the industry to support our IoT marketing strategy.
You do not need prior product or industry technical knowledge to apply for this role – we are looking for someone who shares Arm’s values, can demonstrate the relevant marketing skills and is eager to learn.
What will I be accountable for?
You will use your organization and project management skills to manage the mix of digital activities on the go; your teamworking abilities to pull technical and practical information from a wide variety of sources within the organization; and your digital expertise to support, create, coordinate and measure our activities across all digital channels.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their marketing career at a globally-renowned company and gain experience across a wide range of marketing disciplines. If you meet the requirements of the job description below, we look forward to speaking with you!
Education and qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications
• Knowledge of the technology industry is a plus but is not required.
• Coordinate and implement technical content across Arm web channels to support a number of key themes, products launches, content and events
• Supporting content curation, review and implementation for website content
• Ensure the relevant IoT sections of the website(s) are up-to-date, consistent, relevant and competitive for the target audiences(s)
• Work with the social media team to create and schedule engaging content
• Help shape IoT social content
• Work with a graphics agency to create clear and compelling visuals
• Support with coordination of email marketing campaigns
• Conduct competitive research - messaging, collateral and websites
• Help to develop engaging content such as blogs and articles
• Support the execution of the Line of Business’s internal communications plan
Essential skills and experience
• Prior experience or understanding of managing digital content; for example, use of a website content management system
• Experience or knowledge of using social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at one time
• Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and prioritise own workload to ensure smooth content and project delivery
• Hardworking, organised and self-motivated
• Creative, with the ability to turn general or technical concepts into interesting pieces of content
• Knowledge and experience with email marketing is a plus
• Interest in technology
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence others to meet a deadline
• High-energy, open-minded, reliable, innovative
• A good listener, with the ability to take input from multiple sources and filter into concise communication
• Capable of working as a team player and independently
• Ability to work closely and effectively with other team members
Desirable skills and experience
• Experience in the IoT industry
• Project management skills
• General understanding of SEO and search engine marketing (SEM)
• Experience with web design or Google Analytics
• Microsoft Office skills
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.