Mobile Technology Innovation Manager
Are you a product manager looking to expand your influence to a whole business or a technology manager wishing to dive into business strategy, drive uptake of IP and solutions across the value chain and be a part of our growth story? If yes, then this is the role for you!
We’re looking for someone to take a pivotal role in the Client business line's Segments team focusing primarily on the smartphone market.
To have an impact, you’ll be someone who is eager to work at the confluence of technology and business, connecting the dots in the increasingly complex mobile ecosystem, synthesizing market and customer insights into strategies and clear market requirements that shape our offerings.
A critical part of the role will be ensuring that we drive the adoption of our solutions in our target market segments by highlighting how they solve our partner's problems and how they perform versus competing IP.
In summary, this role needs someone who can see the big picture, who is passionate about technology and who wants to play a key role in driving commercial success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture and maintain a view of the technical trends and competitive situation in the market and across the main computing areas of CPU, Graphics etc. that will be the bedrock of our strategies. How are partners using our products and technology and where are the gaps? What are the commonalities with the needs of the other Client segments (Larger Screen Compute, DTV, Set top box etc). Present insights and findings to senior management.
- Work with regional team colleagues to build market requirements specifications that drive the products and solutions on our roadmap
- Participation in short and long term market modelling and commercial forecasting and preparation of business cases
- Working with product and solution managers you'll ensure the requirements of our segment partners are accurately reflected into engineering requirements
- Generate partner facing messaging and collateral and utilise it in design-win discussions that explains how our technology and solutions fit their specific needs and contribute to market success
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in the IP, Semiconductor or Mobile industry
- Strong technical background and understanding of SoC key semiconductor IP.
- Analytical and strategic approach that can be used to analyze industry dynamics with a view to developing forecasts, impacts, and practical strategies for gaining market share
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, able to communicate messages in a clear and impactful way
- Willingness to work collaboratively across a matrixed global organisation, schedule and prioritise own workload
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.