FP&A Analyst (12 Months)
About the role
Working in the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team gives an outstanding insight into Arm’s global business. You will be supporting Arm’s company-wide planning, forecasting, reporting and analytics team. The role will focus around developing, reviewing and amending complex financial models. You will also be responsible for producing and presenting high quality analysis and driving improvements across a range of processes. This is a highly visible role that requires you to partner with the business to drive forward performance.
What are you responsible for?
- Coordinating inputs, producing and submitting P&L and cashflow forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Critically analysing financial data and producing meaningful variance analysis that will be reported externally.
- Performing timely analysis to drive insight and inform decisions, presenting this analysis visually and verbally in a clear and concise manner.
- Building and improving existing financial models to perform scenario analysis and solves analytical problems.
- Working with Finance Business Partners and other business areas to ensure clear communication between FP&A and our partners throughout our planning cycles and other processes.
- Helping on other projects to develop, automate and improve any sub-optimal elements of
the planning process.
What skills can you bring to this opportunity?
- Professional qualification in finance (ACCA, ACA, CIMA), economics, or applicable field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Educated to degree level, demonstrating a strong analytical mind-set.
- Proven experience in statistical, financial, economic, data analysis, or forecast modelling.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with strong financial modelling skills.
- Knowledge and practice of business strategy development, business process management, budgeting and finance operations.
- A good understanding of balance sheet and cashflow implications in addition to the requisite P&L experience
- Ability to collect, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confident communicating complex financial concepts to non-financial users.
How you like to work
- Highly motivated, collaborative and results driven.
- Common sense, pragmatic, practical approach, with the ability to make good decisions and drive to follow through on commitments
- Independent self-starter who thrives on developing new processes and seeks out newknowledge.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and comfortable building ways of working and bringing structure to the way that others work
- Upbeat and agile when required to get into the detail and work with data to produce
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.