The Central Engineering GPU Group produces graphics hardware and software products for mobile and embedded devices. Our Mali™ Graphics Processor is #1 shipping GPU globally!
We are now entering into a new growth phase to provide new technologies and products for existing and current markets are looking for motivated and hardworking people to join the team. Working with the world’s best companies, making world-leading products based on our IP and alongside the best engineers in the world.
We work in small teams, so your ideas will make a difference and you will have the opportunity to lead, challenge the status quo and ultimately change the world of graphics.
Work with engineering teams across multiple sites to ensure good quality, on-spec, and timely delivery of GPU products. The specific responsibilities include project definition, planning, scheduling and execution against committed deadlines.
A solid record across all aspects of the development lifecycle is required, with particular experience in leading multi-year development projects, schedule management and features over an extended time-period.
- Change management experience and leading change across large teams
- Experience in project management and delivery using leading methodologies and with a proven track record in managing and successful delivery of hardware projects, ideally from project initiation phase until the product delivery
- Demonstrated ability in building plans from high level requirements to a detailed schedule and the ability to track, monitor and control project activity across multiple locations and disciplines.
- Handling internal project dependencies and relationships to ensure project success showing strong communication and leadership skills, including leading and motivating people locally and globally
- Ability to provide clear concise reporting and leading key stakeholders across the business.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and self-motivated, able to accept new challenges
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Engineering and Project Management experience.
- Experience of hardware/software development flows, processes and practices
- Experienced user of project planning tools
- Experience liaising with customers, partners and remote development teams
- Formal project management qualification (e.g PMP, Prince2)
What you need to do next
Does this sound like the kind of work that would make you excited to come into work every day? Click apply today!
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.